Never Stay at the Sheraton Laval Hotel, worst experience ever.

14 of 29 Sheraton reviews

I have had two past stays at the Sheraton Laval Hotel, 2440 Autoroute des Laurentides Laval ,Quebec H7T 1X5, and didn't learn from my first one that this Hotel is stealing my Points and stays from which they belong to me, what they do is tricky, on the Folio invoice from the Hotel when checking out, they write near the room detail that it was a Qual Discount Rate, which is false, so here it comes when i go to SPG to get my points and stays to be earned, they tell me that my reservation was made at a third party web like Priceline etc, which is not true, and SPG can see that i made my reservation with their system on SPG.com, believe me i have been going back and fourth with Hotel and SPG trying to fix them this, and there is no one to talk with, The only person at this location that deals with this is Ms Domoniqe Milot, and all she says is I'm not discussing this with you, So everyone out here, Don't fall in to this trap like i did, and stay away from this Hotel. Spread the word.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Product or service
Spg Points
Review category
Hotels and Resorts
review #485344

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sheraton? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
14 of 29 Sheraton reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.