Resolved

Am here now at Sheraton Ningbo.After all day's work back to room where I ordered from room service menu page 22 a lentil curry dish.

After an hour they deliver water in potato. Called for manager Michael Hi who said he will *** the Chef and resend. After 2 hours he bring rice with !??? 3 hours to order just called again and he Duty manager word " he *** the chef".

Pls all do not come to Sheraton at least we go shangrila ningbo with higher lower or same price but atleast manager's there don't *** the chef but delever with pride.

Oh yeah *** SHEREATON K.Singh +852-97750279

Review about: Worst Ever Stay.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sheraton Manager
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sheraton?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Westgate Resorts - Absolute worst hotel experience I have ever had Westgate Resorts "The word ‘resort’ is used very loosely here. We stayed July 10, 2016 – July 12, 2016. • TAKE YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE!! THIS PLACE DOES NOT DESERVE YOUR BUSINESS!! • Used Priceline for booking..." Read more Baymont Inn And Suites - Paid for Room that was not Cleaned! Baymont Inn And Suites "Arrived in Albany ga Saturday 6/10/17 looking for a nice place to lodge for that day so Baymont looked nice was convience to shopping and eating... paid for room around..." Read more Candlewood Suites - Candlewood 600 Wonderworld Dr. San Marcos TX, 78666 Candlewood Suites " For being a Candlewood Suites I'm real disappointed with our experience here. First night I checked in it was late close to midnight and had a real exhausted day. The..." Read more Silverleaf Resorts - Where do I start? Silverleaf Resorts "I have been a Silverleaf Resort owner for over 20 years. Purchasing a Presidential with Endless Escape (paid top dollar). And ever since Holiday Inn Resorts took over it has..." Read more Rude Jewel Osco Employees Jewel Osco "I was publicly humiliated by the cashier and bag lady at my local jewel june 24, 2017. I have attached video I captured with my iphone of the detailed incident...." Read more Case Boss - Case-Boss seems like a fraudulent company Case Boss "I purchased a case for my iphone 7 in many months ago, but have not received the item yet. Every time I try and contact Case-Boss they send the same..." Read more Everbuying - Great website to buy the latest gadgets Everbuying "I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department..." Read more Asurion - Home Depot appliance Extended Warranty is a scam Asurion " Today is June 23, 2017. I've been without a refrigerator since May 8. They keep sending different repair companies out here because they don't like the report of "it..." Read more