Cleanliness
Quality of Accommodation

Overt racism at this Hotel if you are White Person. I was racially discriminated from a rude black female operator and a rude black front desk woman.

My issues started when I called the front desk to report noises of kids running down the hall and the family next door. The rude sketchy sassy mouth operator with an uppity attitude gets rude with me because, I did not know the room numbers. Nothing was done about it and I had to run the A/C the whole time to drown out the noise. When I took a shower, there was paint peeling off the tub.

When I went to check out, the black woman at the desk gave me a look and looked the other way and was rude, uncaring and unprofessional. She could not make eye contact nor get a manager for me. She was really friendly to the black people before I walked up to the counter. Then again it's always a double standard when a white person calls out someone for racism.

Sheraton could not make it right and were cheap demonstrating their unprofessional, deplorable, customer service skills insulting me by only offering hors d'oeuvers from 6pm-8pm if I stayed again.

When I post my review Trip Advisor, manager Michael El Guizawi, used the forum as a personal sounding board fabricating by defending the racist women with second hand information. The Sheraton is being sold and these people will be fired real soon when the new owners come in.

Review about: Sheraton Customer Care.

Comments

Lot of people in the lobby during check in and witness how racial and detestable the front desk people were. A big difference how blacks were treated better than whites.

I notice from reading a responses from manager on trip advisor the manager uses second hand information saying, "The associate in question consistently receive great feedback from all travelers." All Travelers?

With 419 rooms and she worked 5 days a week, she gets at least 2,000 great feedback a week? What about negative feedback from all travelers other than reading the reviews on here?